Just the monthly update.
- Stream - 4.3 million
- Eclipse - 4.6 million
- Revolution - 2.7 million
- Pluto - 3.5 million
- Game Boy 3DS - 8.9 million
- Game Boy Nitro - 0.8 million
Total: About 24.8 million, about 88% of our timeline
- Pokemon X/Y - 6.9 million
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 3.1 million
- Monster Hunter 4 - 2.9 million
- Grand Theft Auto 5 - 2.8 million^
- Mario Party 3D - 2.7 million
- Tomb Raider - 2.5 million
- New Super Mario World - 1.8 million
- FIFA 14 - 1.5 million
- New Super Mario Bros 2 - 1.5 million
- Friends Collection: new Life - 1.4 million
- Assassin's Creed: Black Flag - 1.3 million
- Batman: Arkham Origins - 1.3 million
- Killer Instinct 3 - 1.3 million
- Dragon Quest 7 - 1.2 million
- Metal Gear Rising - 1.2 million
- Mario Kart 3D - 1.1 million
^(Virtually all Mature players on Stream/Eclipse have this killer app)
As per usual, I based these alt numbers on real life VGChartz numbers, but with plenty of variations (Killer Instinct 3's data is entirely fictional for example). The huge release of October was Pokemon, which now dominates annual sales and really pushed the Game Boy 3DS far ahead of the other platforms. Note how games like AC:BF and B:AO will definitely climb higher up the list with time, as they've only been out for a week or two by the end of October. Sonic: Lost World looks to be another Sonic 07 situation, in which the game will disappoint but make its money back for Sega. Nintendo, of course, is waiting for Super Mario 3D Bros to take the stage. Time will see how real life's equivalent 3D World does.
- Japan has 5 million sellers in 2013, and will possibly have a 6th with Mario Party 3D. All six are for the Game Boy 3DS, with the partial exception of the multiplatform MH4. The top game of the year will be Pokemon, but MH4 will not be far behind.
- America is being ruled by Pokemon, but GTA fever hit the USA the hardest. Other than these two games though, it's been a bit of a low year for the USA. However, Black Flag and Arkham Origins will help spruce things up once they have another month to sell some copies.
- Europe is the place buying those copies of FIFA 14. That and Tomb Raider are the year's biggest games so far there.