Namco Museum refers to a number of video game compilations from Namco. These titles were typically released at a discount price,
List of Iterations Edit
- Namco Museum Volume 1 - A Saturn title released in 1995. Included seven games, including Pac-Man and Galaga.
- Namco Museum Volume 2 - A Saturn title released in 1996. Included eight games, including Mappy, Xevious, and Super Pac-Man.
- Namco Museum Volume 3 - A Saturn title released in 1997. Included six games, including Ms. Pac-Man, Galaxian, and Dig Dug.
- Namco Museum Volume 4 - A Saturn title released in 1998. Included six games, including Pac-Land and Assault.
- Namco Museum Volume 5 - A Saturn title released in 1999. Included five games, including Pac-Mania and Dragon Spirit.
- Namco Museum 64 - A Nintendo 64 game released in 1999. Included six games, taken from the earlier Volumes 1 and 2.
- Namco Museum Ultimate - A Saturn title released in 2000. Included a grand total of twelve titles, including Dragon Saber, Rolling Thunder, and titles that previously appeared in the series.
- Namco Museum (GBA) - A port of the Nintendo 64 iteration for the Game Boy Advance.
- Namco Museum (DC/GC) - Released for both the Dreamcast and GameCube in 2002. Included twelve games, including Pac-Man, Galaga, and Dig Dug.
- Namco Museum (NGP) - Released for the Neo Geo Portable in 2002. Included five games: Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Dig Dug, Galaga, and Pole Position. Interestingly, this ended up being one of the system's best selling titles, selling about 2 million copies over the system's life.
- Namco Museum: 50th Anniversary - Released for the Dreamcast and GameCube in 2005. This compilation, containing sixteen titles, had the most games of any compilation yet. There was also a Game Boy Advance version with five titles.
- Namco Museum Nitro - Released for the Game Boy Nitro in 2007. It contained ten games.
- Namco Museum Revolution - Included fourteen games, but for the first time, several of these games were original content. They incorporated the Revolution's Miis.